Delivering ideas in a meaningful, impactful, and direct way.
Learn about modern issues facing the hospitality industry today, and how to beat them.
John offers impactful and direct educational sessions on topics that apply to the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry and are designed to help you stay on top of your business goals and execute new innovative ideas. Here are some of the topics he is passionate about and can deliver a 1-hour keynote address, half or full-day workshops, or build a program that suits your needs! Email John now to discuss having him at your next event, seminar, conference, or annual meeting.
>>> Targeting Millennials in Today’s Digital Age
Millennials command a massive portion of the spending power in today’s economy. What if you could inspire them and turn them into powerful brand advocates? After this session, you’ll understand who qualifies as a millennial, how they spend their time (and money!) and how to engage this dynamic group.
>>> Delivering On Your Hospitality Promise – A Roadmap to Success
The best companies consistently deliver on their brand promise each and every time a customer walks through the door. Learn about what drives these businesses, and how you can achieve the same results by living your passion every day.
>>> How to Crush your Sales Goals through Patience, Relationships, and Providing Value
Forget what you think you know about sales. By following a few simple steps, you can maximize your success without ever feeling like you’re “selling” again. Before you know it, you’ll be crushing your sales goals, and your brand will be selling itself.
“John brought a straightforward approach, passion, and worldwide experience in the hospitality industry to share his insights on how to make the hospitality experience unique. He grabbed the attention of our audience from start to finish, with an informative, practical, and yes, entertaining presentation!
I would highly recommend John to any organization wanting an impactful presentation filled with innovative ideas.”
Executive Director – Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Association
“I feel that I gained more from the course than I initially expected. The instructor was very knowledgeable and flexible with answering our questions about specific hurdles/challenges.”
April Fitzsimmons, CTA
Marketing Coordinator – Crowne Plaza Lansing West
“Thank you, John! I’m glad I invested the time to attend your seminar. Well worth it. I just typed a new mission statement and a list of goals/jabs to execute. You’ve got me thinking……Moving forward!”
Realtor – Shores of South Haven
Partial Speaking Schedule
- April 18 – Pure Michigan Governor’s Conference on Tourism – Lansing, MI
- May 10-12 – Choice Hotels Intl. Annual Conference – Las Vegas, NV
- May 25 – “Uppertunities” Tourism Conference – Escanaba, MI
- June 14 – Michigan Lodging & Tourism Association – Lodging Leadership Series 2016 – Grand Rapids, MI
- July 12 – Michigan Society of Association Executives Annual Conference ORGPRO – Traverse City, MI
- October 4 – Michigan Lodging & Tourism Association – Lodging Leadership Series 2016 – Detroit, MI
- October 25 – Michigan Society of Association Executives Sales & Marketing Workshop – Flint, MI
- September 21 – Grand Valley State University Tourism Marketing Speaker Series – Grand Rapids, MI
- November 7 – Michigan Lodging & Tourism Association – Lodging Leadership Series 2016 – Traverse City, MI
- November 14 – Michigan Lake to Lake Bed and Breakfast Association Annual Conference – Grand Rapids, MI
- November 15 – Wisconsin Bed & Breakfast Association 28th Annual Meeting, Conference & Trade Show – Green Bay, WI
- November 29 – Michigan Golf Course Owners Association Annual Conference – Mt. Pleasant, MI
- December 8 – Recreational Boating Educational Conference – Lansing, MI